On that post I told you I would show you two ways to use all the leftovers. This was the first one.
We love ramen noodles and stir-fries so it only seemed logical.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups frozen chinese veggies mix (see the post for more info)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 10 broccoli florets
- 2 cups roasted turkey, shredded
- 2 packets of ramen noodles
- 1 packet of ramen noodles seasoning
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Put the veggies mix with the olive oil in a wok or frying pan and let it de-frost and slightly start to cook.
- Add the soy sauce, turkey, carrots and cayenne papper and let it simmer for a couple of minutes to incorporate the flavors.
- While you're waiting on the stir-fry, steam the broccoli florets and prepare the noodles as directed in the package.
- Add the broccoli and noodles to the stir-fry and gently combine everything.
- Serve immediately.
The chinese veggies mix that I used was one made by a Portuguese supermarket chain and it’s really good.
It comes with cabbage, carrots, onions, mungo beans, bambu, leek, bell peppers, all shredded and good to go. We love it and it’s not as expensive as one would think. A package of 750g (26.5oz) usually is enough to make two stir-fries like the ones in this recipe. And every stir-fry is good enough for both of us for two meals. So, I’m guessing one package yields around 6-8 servings.
This stir-fry tasted amazing and the turkey was perfect on it.
I still have one more recipe to share using the Roasted Turkey Leg leftovers, so stay tuned!
I’ll see you tomorrow!