Today I shot a video for an upcoming project that I have in my hands and this was the makeup look I came up with. I didn’t want anything too bright or too harsh so I just did my go-to soft and simple look.
Here’s what I used:
– How to Look the best at everything in Light – Benefit (I used the Porefessional and the Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation and Powder)
– Essential Bronzer in Warm Melange by Kiko
– Defining Blush in Love & Peach by Catrice
– Flash Mattifying Compact by Sephora
– Naked 2 by Urban Decay (shades: bootycall, snakebite, busted and foxy)
– I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara by Essence in black
– Double Touch 10 hour lipstick by Kiko in 102
I used brushes by Real Techniques, Oriflame, e.l.f. and Ecotools.
And this is how it looked like:
I love this combination of colors and it’s usually what I do when I want something simple or don’t want to think a lot about combining colors. If it works for me, why mess with it, right?
I love the Naked 2 and I use these products a lot. The only one that I’m still trying out and starting to form an opinion is the Benefit set. I love the Porefessional but I’m not yet sold on the foundation. But my skin was messing with my mind a few weeks ago, so it may be just that. Now that my skin is normal once again, I may have different results.
You’ll see the video I shot today on my website and YouTube channel later this week and I really hope you enjoy it!
See you tomorrow! Have a great day!