I’ve been watching the videos on BeautyBroadcast and that kind of led me to play a bit with makeup today. Not much, but wanted to share the look I came up with.
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Eyes Lips Face 24k palette (look below for the colors I used)
– Oriflame Illuminate Eye Crayon in silver frost
– Oriflame Smooth Definer eyeliner
– Maybelline Lash Stiletto
– Oriflame T-Balance Foundation in natural ivory
– Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in sand
– Oriflame Giordani Gold Adaptive Finishing Loose Powder in natural
– Oriflame Giordani Gold Deep Shine Gloss in sweet chestnut
Regarding the tools I used, three of them I don’t remember the brand, one of them is from EcoTools and the other three are from Elf (small precision brush, professional concealer brush and professional blending eye brush). Gotta say that most of these were gifts from my sister =) And that’s why I have anything from Elf (as far as I know, we can’t buy this brand in any store in Portugal).
Keep in mind that I do know it’s not perfect lol I was just playing and I think it wasn’t that bad, so, I wanted to share 😉