If you like to hear Christmas music all day long in December, you HAVE to try this album.
Michael Bublé is one of the best singers and performers I know, but, this album… OMG, this album. It’s awesome in a way I can’t explain. He said that when he was working on this album what he did was choose his favorite Christmas songs and make them his. And I have to say that I love all this songs. The CD includes guest performances by Shania Twain on “White Christmas” and The Puppini Sisters on “Jingle Bells.” Also included in the CD is a new song “Cold December Night,” a Bublé penned original written for the record.
The Track List is:
1. It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
2. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
3. Jingle Bells [featuring the Puppini Sisters]
4. White Christmas [duet with Shania Twain]
5. All I Want For Christmas Is You
6. Holly Jolly Christmas
7. Santa Baby
8. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
9. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
10. Silent Night
11. Blue Christmas
12. Cold December Night
13. I’ll Be Home For Christmas
14. Ave Maria
15. Mis Deseos/Feliz Navidad” [duet with Thalia]
On the Special Edition you can find these Bonus Tracks: Winter Wonderland, Frosty the Snowman and Silver Bells [featuring Naturally 7].
This CD has been playing on my iTunes for a while now, and all my devices have this album, so, wherever I go, I can hear it.
To me, when I hear this album, I feel that it’s really Christmas time. It makes me feel warm and happy. And it’s something I really want this holiday season.
The videos below are from Michael Bublé’s YouTube Channel, and it’s always fun to check the whole process of making an album. =)
So, to me, this is THE Christmas album to have at home, in the car, at work, everywhere!