Today is Carnaval! I hate Carnaval, and I think I only enjoyed it when I was a kid. Buuuuut, when I was working in schools, I had to use a mask for the Carnaval parades and all. It was just something I had to do.
This year my boyfriend had to use some sort of mask in his gym. They’re celebrating the date and had to come up with something not really flashy but, nonetheless, something. His gym’s logo has an apple so I tried to make one apple as close to the original as possible, on his eye, using the makeup products I already have.
Be aware that this took place at a really early time in the morning so it’s a bit shaky. eheh But I think it looks cool =)
So, the original apple is this one:
And this is what I came up with:
It’s not that bad, right? =) I wish I had green glitter or something, to spruce it up a bit, but this was what I had =)
So, these were the products I used:
– Catrice Liquid Liner in Dating Joe Black to line the apple
– Sleek MaleUP The Original Palette – and I applied it with the finger to be more saturated
– e.l.f. 24k 32 Eyeshadow Palette – a combination of the two greens, applied with a crease brush also from e.l.f.
– Urban Decay Naked 2 – busted – applied with an angle brush to the stem part
– Sephora Flash Mattifying Compact to set the makeup
I think it looks good! =)
So tell me, are you doing anything special to celebrate Carnaval/ Mardi Gras?