Tomorrow I’ll start my Easter Break – school’s closed for two weeks for Easter and we have next week off. I will be taking some time to relax – obviously – but I will be working like crazy at home. Not only I’m organizing my next few months here on my blog and doing some needed things for my boyfriend’s gym, but I’ll also take on a few improvement projects for our home.
Pinterest is a really dangerous place to go whenever you’re looking for inspiration. You’ll want to start a million and one projects, and you’ll want to start them RIGHT NOW.
In order to keep my act together and not go crazy, I made a list of areas of my home that need adjustments. Hence the 15 Projects for Easter Break. 😉
I’m sharing them today so you can go and check them out on their original posts. I’m also sharing them here beforehand because I know that will give me that extra push to do every single thing on my list (apart from one that I’m not sure it’s possible).
So, click on the links for more info and if you want to pin any of them, please link the original post. =)
1. Maximize my bathroom towel rack space with shower hooks (source)
2. Add over the cabinet towel holders to my under the sink cabinet door (source)
3. Create a measuring utensils storage system inside one of the kitchen cabinets – and paint one of the sides with chalkboard paint for grocery lists (source)
4. Add some sort of magazine organizer to my pantry to keep my baking sheets and trays in place (source)
5. Add one magazine holder to the other door of my under the sink cabinet to store plastic wrap and foil (source)
6. I need this in my life. I’m a geek. I also have lots of lids. And no patience (source)
7. I need to revamp my indoor kitchen garden. Would be awesome if I could build something like this (source)
8. We have lots of incoming mail every week and I need to make and place something like this somewhere in our living room (source)
9. I’m going back and forth on this one. Would be great to have that shelf. But would it be cluttered easily? Need to build one coat rack. Will either be this one… (source)
10. …or this one (source)
11. Need to keep all those power cords out of the way in our bedroom. This will get done (source)
12. Also need to organize both our closets. And yes, they’re both small (source)
13. We need a new shower head (source)
14. And if I’m really lucky, some sort of smaller version of this pegboard will be happening for all my smaller kitchen utensils. We’ll see (source)
15. And this is on the maybe list. We need a new sofa. I love this one from IKEA (source)
I’m excited. These small things will make a big difference. I need to make my house more practical. It’s small and it tends to get cluttered really quickly. An organized and clutter free home is a great start for an organized life.
I’ll leave you with one photo that is my current inspiration for my dream house. Click on it to see the rest of the rooms. I love it and would move in today!
See you soon!